Monday, June 8, 2009

Hey everybody.

As you can see, I got the new video camera, and am enjoying the results. Keep praying I can get a lot of work so I can get it paid off. Please. Pretty please with a cherry (not maraschino) on top. Thanks.

So on Wednesday I'm heading out of town to shoot a friend's wedding. In order to do that, I had to get video done for the wedding I shot on May 30. After several entire days and a few half days, I got it finished. I don't mind how much work it is, but there are moments where I definitely need a break. Today was a nice break. I'm excited to get into the swing of doing video all the time, to establish good work patterns and such. It's going to be pretty great to spend my working hours doing what I often end up doing in my spare time (which is why I haven't read an entire book in ages, much to my chagrin.) Please pray for safety on my trip, and that I can enjoy the sometimes stressful work of wedding videography.

My little brother Drew and his wonderful fiancee Ashleigh get married in a week and a half. Please pray all goes well for that. I'll be doing some passive videography for that one (passive, as in I'm setting up a couple cameras on tripods so I can sit like a normal wedding-goer and enjoy the event.) I wanted to be able to experience the wedding, rather than just watch it through my viewfinder. I'll shoot anyone's wedding, except immediate family. I want to be there.

Anyway, those are the bland details of my life for the past week or so. Thanks so much for the support, and I look forward to continue sharing my life and footage with y'all. Here's a clip from this last wedding. Enjoy.


Fischer Wedding Reception from Dayn Arnold on Vimeo.

This is the first part of Chris and Carrie's reception highlights. It was an enjoyable group of people, for sure.



Counter
13060

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dayn! Hello sir. Sam and I just watched your clips on vimeo - so good! We're so excited for you to shoot the wedding video, and know you'll do a wonderful job. No stress - have fun :) See you soon!