Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Don't worry, I'll write a real blog in the near future

We climbed 10,350ft South Sister 4 days ago. My legs are still paying for it.


Sisters Timelapse from Dayn Arnold on Vimeo.

Lugged my EX1 up to the top of Oregon's 10,350ft South Sister. The mountains in the shot are Middle and North Sister. One frame per second, 24fps. Didn't have a tripod, so had to find suitable rockface to set it on. Right on the edge of the cliff, as it ended up. A little nerve-wracking, but nothing happened.


Counter

2 comments:

lori said...

Cool! It's gorgeous, Dayn, and looks like a fun little project. So, forgive me - it's 24 frames per second times 39 seconds? 936 shots? It's important that I know if it's exactly 936. Because the feel of the clip was almost like 942.

Hey, I saw your uncle Barry's comment on the blog of a girl I went to college with. Is that nuts? Turns out he's their pastor.

You, Dayn Arnold, have a fanTASic day. I like it when you ever blog. Can't recall now if I commented on your previous two, but I really enjoyed reading them.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.