Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moving Right Along

Hey everybody! So I haven't posted anything here in many a month, and I made a promise that there would be a new location for the rantings and ravings of a crazed future-missionary. So I'm telling you guys that most of my current thoughts will be posted on our new site: http://www.thedandiarnolds.com/blog

I have everything from this here blog put up on my own website, but realized that that site currently represents a potential business, and I should probably refrain from too much ranting and raving whilst trying to appear somewhat-professional. So I may use this one too, from time to time, but it won't be much but updates on current projects. http://www.daynarnold.com/blog

I hope to see comments once again when I start posting more often. Please check out both websites, and consider joining our team to send us to Thailand next year.

I shall miss this blogger site, but on to bigger and better things. Thanks for reading.

Dayn

2 comments:

lori said...

ha ha ha. Oh brother.

That kind of spam'll teach you to post on blogger again.

My Middle Name is "Gerous" said...

Seriously. You wouldn't believe how many hundreds of spam comments I've gotten on my the new daynarnold.com blog. Not a single genuine comment. But I have to moderate these ones so they never see the light of day. Oh people.