Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's coming...

Counter

Free Counter

So I guess I'm doomed to approach things creatively... and I mean that in whichever way saves me the most face and keeps me from seeming like a pompous jerk-wad. So maybe in a retractive way. We'll see.

So at my final showing of Bible Camp I made an announcement that I was pursuing a position with Pioneers, and that I was hoping to approach at least part of the support-raising in my own way (as suggested by Mr. Mike Sheldon.) In mid-July we will begin recording my first album, having stolen a creative structure from my last nine years floating through life. All the proceeds from the album will go toward my support in Pioneers. It'll end up being about half music I've already written/recorded and sent out to many of y'all over the years, and half music I've yet to write. It's very exciting, and daunting, but I'm excited for a different kind of creative challenge. So in mid-October look for the album only for sale online, places like iTunes and Amazon MP3 (little plug, I love Amazon MP3. Cheaper than iTunes, great selection, etc...) So there it is. Tell your neighbors, tell your mailman. It's coming.

No comments: