Monday, July 28, 2008

Partnerships et al...

Counter

Hey all.

It's starting to set in that it might take a really long time to raise support for my work with Pioneers. Actually, it's quite likely that it'll take much longer than I currently feel I have patience for. I really don't want to slip into a depression over this, which would not be a surprising way for me to deal with things I don't like. I could really use prayer that I can be satisfied enough with my current situation that I'm content, but not so much that I stop working to get the partnerships I need. While my own introversion really helps with the creative side of what I will eventually be doing, it's a killer when it comes to interpersonal relationships and connections. Oh, and if any of you want to check with your home church about partnering with me, you have my blessing. It's a long road ahead of me, but someday, certainly not in my timing, you all will be hearing tales from across the world of what God's doing.

Cheers.

No comments: