Sunday, June 8, 2008

The latest scoop...

Counter

Free Counter

So last Friday I had a phone conversation with two members of the Pioneers communication team, and got some clarification for what's coming up for me. So here's the revised plan... well, the only solid plan so far. So once I raise the support I need, prayer and financial, I will be moving to Orlando to begin doing video work state-side. I have some training to do, at least one survey-trip, and there's already some work lined up for me to work on once I get there. There appear to be some timing issues with going straight to Thailand, my ultimate destination, which means I will be in Orlando for a bit before I can make a home overseas. However, I'm very excited things have worked out this way. This will allow me to build relationships with more of the Pioneers people in Orlando, especially the people heading up my team, CommNet. Right now I still don't have a real figure for how much monetary support to raise, but I definitely need at least 100 prayer partners before I can head out. I should have my prayer letter approved this week, which means that any of you can get one if you so desire. If you would like to be a part of the team, send me an email at daynarnold@gmail.com and I'll get you hooked up ASAP. It's coming, and I'm stoked about it. Cheers.

1 comment:

Daylan said...

neato! i selfishly hope you won't leave for florida right away. kendra and i are back from our travels, and we have some good stories to tell. let's just say that i swam down 4 class 5 rapids in the nile and thought i was going to die. no exaggeration. can't wait to see you!!!! love you.

dada