Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update

Counter

Free Counter

Guten tag meine freunde

My apologies for the previous entry (or next one if you're reading from the top of the page down). Every now and again I feel the need to rant about something silly.

So a couple weeks ago I moved to Bend, Oregon from Portland, a stepping stone of a move before I head out to Orlando, and then to Thailand. The day after I moved the lion's share of my belongings to Bend, I drove to Seattle to pick up sister Daylan and friend Kendra at the SeaTac airport. They had just come in from London/Kenya and driving the distance saved a lot of money for the both of them. That was on a Monday. On Wednesday Daylan and I drove out to a friend's wedding in Heyburn, Idaho, another nine or ten hour drive. We got back Sunday night, and starting Monday I worked on editing the video I had taken at the wedding. The next couple days were spent working on the video stuff and trying not to be overwhelmed by the load of stuff in my parent's garage waiting to be unloaded. Found a great coffee shop here called Thump that serves Stumptown, so I can rest easy knowing my coffee snobbery can be satiated at least every now and again.

At the same coffee shop I accidentally met up with the guy who was going to give me some work, an arrangement that hadn't been solidified, but was close. So we worked it out that I'll be working as a sort of sub-contractor delivering his rental A/V gear and providing my own video production skills on top of it. So basically I'll be sort of self-employed and be able to have super flexible hours, which is great. We'll see if I can make any money with this. So anyway, that's the long and short of it, I think. Waiting for God to provide the support I need to go out with Pioneers. Oh, and support letters are soon on their way. Again, if you wish to receive one, email your mailing addy to me at daynarnold@gmail.com.

Vielen dank und auf wiedersehen

No comments: